Program Large Scale Interventions
Co-creation: why now?
We live in an increasingly complex and rapidly changing world. There is an oversupply of information and a multitude of communication channels in our globalized world. Nobody is capable anymore to contain and oversee it all. People are more vocal, better informed and have a higher level of education. They expect to be involved in creating a future vision and they are – when they are invited – ready to take responsibility. Genuine change demands different ways of organizing and new approaches to deal with ambiguous and ‘boundary-less’ problems. This also requires a different way of designing and facilitating change processes.
Read more about the program in Description
Program LSI: learning goals
In the ‘Large Scale Interventions’ program, starting in October 2013, the essence is: how to involve the right people in a proactive way in a participative, organization wide change process?
We offer an intense learning process of several days where participants can gain knowledge and insight and can develop their facilitation skills. We pay particular attention to the basic attitude of the designer/facilitator.
- Get acquainted with the main LSI methods in an experiential and active way
- Are aware of the distinguishing features and possibilities of the most important LSI methods
- Develop their skills (‘doing’) as facilitator of an LSI process and raise awareness of their basic
attitude as facilitator (‘being’)
- Experience the options to respond to complex and difficult situations and make sense of their
responses and assess the effectiveness of their personal style
- Discover the minimal conditions to increase the chances of success of an LSI
- Know how to involve the right parties in large scale change processes.